Open Source SCADA
Open-Source, Modular, Web-based, Scalable and Cross-platform │ Monitoring and Control
OpenVisu platform enables every small to medium size building to be equipped with its own modern SCADA system at no cost and have access to hundreds of 3rd-party modules developed by the community.
OpenVisu-Building Management Platform is a Single place for integrating the Data & Web-Visualization of all servers
Building Management Platform
Windows, Linux, MacOS, etc.
Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge
OPC-UA Node Discovery
Open Source, Modular
Small to medium infrastructures (schools, Shopping malls, Public Buildings,…) often ignore Scada system because of the Price and new regulations that require manufacturer-independent systems.
The cheapest SCADA/HMI options in the market
- start at +500 € per license or Yearly subscription fee
- are limited for the number of Data and Users.
- require a new license for any new project, user or device, which increases the cost to couple of Thousands.
- use the old designs or lack some of the basic but important features like Trends & Event management
- often require heavy installation with several plugins or other dependencies
- do not support the industrial OPC UA protocol
- are manufacturer-dependent and not open-source
- are complex, require programming knowledge and not user friendly
Therefore there is a huge demand for a Building Management Platform that addresses all these issues.
Single place for integrating the Data & Web-Visualization of all servers :
- Completely Free, Open Source & Manufacturer-independent
- Docker Container & web-based Portal
- Light-weight installation, No Plugins & No Maintenance
- Easily scalable & open to community-based development of new features.
- Simultaneous connection to Multiple OPC UA Data Sources
- No programming required & No Data and User limitation
- Auto-Discovery of Nodes & Logging the data into InfluxDB Database
- User management, Alarm management, Historization, Scheduler, Trend, Notification & PDF Display
- Status Monitoring of Servers
- Dashboards: iFrames, Charts, Graphs, Tables, Maps, Value Displays, SVG Images, Texts & …
- Reusable through Import/export of Project and Configurations
Create a Web Portal for Quick Visualization of Multiple OPC-UA Based Controllers :
- Connecting the Controller to the Portal by entering the OPC UA Address
- Data are Auto discovered by Portal, Filtered by the User and Logged in InfluxDB
- Web Visualization Pages of the Individual Controllers are automatically shown in Organized Iframe pages
- Alarms for each Controller are forwarded and merged inside the Portal
- History List to view and search Through Data
- Scheduler to create Events and Trigger Functions
- Creating Dashboards with Iframes, HTML5 Charts & Graphs, Tables, Maps, Value Displays, Images & etc
- Status Monitoring of Controllers
- Importing/Exporting the Full project as a whole or part including all the configuration Files.
- Open Source Portal in Container
OpenVisu-Platform is developed completely open-source & manufacturer-independent. Interested developers can participate in further development of the Platform through Github while users can create their own free projects and make recommendations.
For more information please visit the following links.
- Website: openvisu.org